Friday, November 7, 2008

CeCe Does Have Kittens!

I'm sorry I haven't written for a while. So I thought I should catch you up on what you missed.

Newborn David, my kitten

On April 30 CeCe had kittens. We were sitting and doing schoolwork when CeCe sat on Araya's lap. She started to cry. Mama thought that she might be in labor. We put a protective sheet and towel on the couch, and she had her kittens there.


CeCe to the Rescue of her starving kittens

As days went by they got bigger and bigger and bigger still yet. Then they got as big as their mother, and they kept growing. Now they are bigger then their mother. There were five kittens. One was called Samuel. We gave him to our friend Rachel. One was named Jonathon. We gave him to a boy named Mathew. But he got ran over. One was named Abigal. She was cute. She was Calico colored. We gave her to another family. One is named David. He's the longhaired tabby one. One is named Goliath, and he is the short haired tabby. We gave all the kittens away except David and Goliath. David is my kitten and Goliath is my sister's kitten.


CeCe havinig fun with her kittens


Recess time for the kittens

Even though their names are David and Goliath, I've never seen Davy pick up a stone and put it in a sling and try to hit Goliath. But they do like to play with each other. We named Goliath, Goliath, because he was the biggest kitten the batch. We David, David, because he was the smallest kitten in the batch. But now they are about the same size. Davy looks bigger though, because he is long haired. I don't know, maybe we should have named David, Goliath and Goliath, David. But I think their names fit.
The two giants Goliath and David


David, just after he slew the Philistine giant, Goliath, and the ladies sang, "Saul has slain his thousands and Davy his ten thousands."
And his fugitive life began.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The babys are so cute! Thanks for sharing with us today. I miss it when you don't call your Auntie K. In other words I would love a phone call from my fav. Nephew in the whole world. Talk soon,
Auntie K

Teresa said...

Sweet kitties! Thanks for sharing.

Heidi said...

A delight to see their baby album again now that I am used to seeing them all grown up!